Like Clark Kent and Peter Parker, my professional foundation began in the gritty world of journalism. I worked the beats of commercial and corporate real estate, business location strategy and economic development. But a bigger purpose began calling me to use my writing skills in new ways.
I entered the corporate arena in 2002 where I used my writing capabilities only for good – to build brands and connect with customers. But as any good superhero would do, I picked up a few tricks and toys along the way to clean the streets of bad branding. My super powers now include:
- integrated strategy development
- branding and messaging
- content, digital and account-based marketing
- internal, external and executive communications
- public relations and social media
- video development and editing
- marketing automation
- website and content management
- graphic design
- Pragmatic Marketing certification – PMC-III (Foundations, Launch and Market)
I have used these skills to come to the aid of numerous industries, including healthcare IT, electric utilities, commercial real estate, economic development, non-profit and higher education. I pick up industry jargon, trends and challenges at the speed of light, allowing me to use my marketing and communication powers to come to your rescue no matter the industry. Flexibility and adaptability are built into the suit.